1. Click the Tools icon in the upper-right corner of Internet Explorer. (The icon looks like a gear.)
2. In the pop-up menu that appears, click Manage Add-ons.
3. In the dialog box that appears, select Toolbars and Extensions.
4. In the list of Add-ons, look for “Shockwave Flash Object” (another name for Flash Player).In the Status column, check to see whether Shockwave Flash Object is Disabled. If it is disabled, click the row for Shockwave Flash Object to highlight it.
5. In the lower-right corner of the Manage Add-ons dialog box, click Enable.