Make your calendar public
- On a computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings > Settings.
- Open the Calendars tab.
- Click the name of the calendar you want to share.
- Open the Share this Calendar tab.
- Check the option Make this calendar public.
- If don't want other people to view the details of your events, select See only free/busy (hide details).
- Click Save.
Google Apps users: Your domain's administrator may restrict your sharing settings. If you you don't see some sharing settings, contact your domain administrator.